About Our Firm
Channing Powell is an experienced attorney, skilled litigator and certified public accountant. He combines all of those skills to provide a higher level of legal representation for the lower six coastal counties of Mississippi including: Harrison, Hancock, Stone, Pearl River, Jackson and George Counties.
Channing Powell focuses his practice on the following areas:
- Divorce, including child custody, child support, alimony and property division
- Modifications of divorce judgments regarding custody, support and contempt actions
- Voluntary and involuntary paternity actions
- Contested and uncontested adoptions and Guardianships
- Estate planning, including wills, probate and conservatorships